Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Am Nearly Finished With This Studying Business

I haven't said this but I have been studying for the GED exam for the past few weeks. I got a rather large study guide and so far, it has done wonders to make me feel highly intelligent. Also, I am nearly finished with the book. Hopefully, I will be able to contact the person who can give me my date, and I will be completing the exam soon.

On another note that is very similar to that note, I have finally decided what I want to do with my life. I want to become a patissier. So, once I get my GED, I will launch into intense study of mathematics and science because I am terrible at both (I only just learned today how to turn and improper fraction into a mixed number.) Then after that, I'll be launching into more studies but this time, they'll be the studies of baking science and the chemistry involved. THEN, I will have to practice as much as possible with baking and decorating different things. All this because I want to be accepted into Le Cordon Bleu and in case you were unaware, that school is the culinary school. You have to be the best. The best of the best.

BUT I WILL DO IT! I will be great. I will be awesome. I will do this thing.

And hopefully (good lord I use that word a lot) I will learn how to not panic and feel the need to burst into tears when presented with math problems. Because that is just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment