Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Came To A Second Realization

It's hard for me to remember that I have a blog that I should keep up with. It's also hard to remember that I had said that I would post daily. Whoops.

Today, while studying, I did an exercise which had the topic of, "What do you think will be the next new method of mass transportation?" The book expected some sort of genius paragraph to this topic. Something which said, "I'm intelligent, and I know what I'm talking about!" about the writer. I wrote about hover-cows. I'm not usually so careless when it comes to serious things such as GED preparation, but really? I couldn't take any of my work seriously today. I have general issues concentrating on work that I find exceedingly boring but today was just terrible.

Luckily, I'd woken up rather late so I didn't have to work for very long. I probably shouldn't think like that. I should study until I can study no more! That's the problem though. I get very overloaded very quickly and then words start mashing together and they swim all over the page and I retain NOTHING. So then I have to stop. It's rather irritating to be honest.

Especially since there are other things I want to do throughout the day instead of sitting at the table having my brain melt and seep out through my ears.

I hope you feel better, Boyfriend. It's sad when you are sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment