Tuesday, January 10, 2012

That's When I Came To A Nearly Life-Changing Realization

I was reading Hyperbole and a Half today, and as I sat there reading I thought, "... How many posts is one limited to in a day?" Then, as I sat there pondering that, I began to ponder another thought, "Is one supposed to post everyday?"

This is a most serious issue. I have no idea how many posts a day I should put up, nor do I have any idea how many times a week I should post. I suppose that is up to me but what about when people go to read my blog and they decide to follow me? Would they be like, "God, she posts waaayyyy too much." or "WHY DOESN'T SHE POST MORE?" I am frightened of the possible outcomes of whatever decision I make.

Getting over this, however, is most important if I want my blog to last.

But will I get over such a fear? A fear which is almost incapacitating. A fear which probably haunts the majority of those who first start their blogs. I, Joss, will conquer this fear by posting every day. EVERY. DAY. Whether the post be about cats, marijuana (although lets hope none of my posts are about marijuana because nearly everyone posts about that. So mainstream.), or juice boxes, it shall be posted. POSTED. I won't specify how many posts a day because you know... I honestly have no idea how many I would post.

I once had this aspiration to become a Spice Girl. I thought it would be so amazing if I could be an additional member of the Spice Girls. I'd be the most loved and most famous of them all. I would be rich. I would have everything I ever dreamed of. IF ONLY I COULD BE A SPICE GIRL. Then that dream faded and I wanted to be an astronaut. Then I watched Apollo 13. Scarred me for life.

On another note, I am very sick all of a sudden. Either that or my allergies are being worse than usual. This is not okay. I blame cat hair being somehow lodged into my nostrils and causing an intense ruckus. DAMN YOU STRAY CAT HAIR.

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, a good blog updates 2-3 times per week. That is perfect amount because it's not too much that readers can't keep up, and it's not too little to where readers think you never update.

    ReplyDelete